Friday 6 June 2014

U become Mumma & Papa....only when u r called so

5th June'2013, four days before Nevan is to turn 8 months, he made his parents his 'Mumma & Papa'.

I was trying to inculcate the words Pa-Pa (more) & Ma-Ma from almost a month now. Last night when we came back from a stay at Nani House who too was training him for the same, we got our present. Suddenly during a similar practice session I was continuously saying "pa-pa" and suddenly he also spoke out and said 'papa'. The first time I was a lil hesitant and tried to make him speak the words again. 'Pa-pa' came the words the second time & my husband too heard them. We were in a state of confusion and like a new parent wanted to hear the magic words again and then began an endless flow of numerous "Pa-Pa" for another hour or so......My husband finally became "Papa" from a father.

Well, by night the women instinct in me spruced up and  I was upset that my son did not call me but is repeatedly calling my hubby. Well but the words Papa were more than magical for me too and I slept praising the Lord for his blessings. The next morning as soon Nevan woke up and I was changing him & again preempting him Papa & Mama he called out "Ma". Had never thought that a two letter word meant a world......I did not know how to express my happiness and did not react to it at all and soon after he again said, "Ma-Ma".

That is it........ I feel so complete.....I feel on the top of the World. As if my child has accomplished a big goal, has cleared an entrance exam, gained the top most education, reached the peak on his career.....all of it in one....he has made me his mother......am his 'Ma-Ma'.

Will soon be uploading the video for it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment